Ah shit. I wrote something and it was deleted. Just wanted to say that NYJC band rocks man! We got gold. All the time we had spent on band was worth it. I am really proud of band and NYJC man.
Saw some people crying. I wonder whether it was tears or joy or what. I also saw my JJC friends at the conference hall today. Saw huayning, cyril, jiajun and the rest of my JJ friends. Felt so good seeing them again after such a long time leh.
The J2 would be stepping down with effect from today. I'm going to mis my 3 seniors, Gloria, Leon and Junhao. They are all really wonderful seniors. One Bi, one gay and one great senior. Makes band really meaningfull for me. I guess band will stop its practice probably until after our Midyear examinations and for the first time, I really looked forward to band practices in the future.
Band really bring back alot of memories for me, regardless of bad ones or good ones. I remember 2 years ago, when commonwealth secondary school military band was having its SYF , we were all waiting for the results at that point in time. As it was announced that we got gold, we were all so estatic. However, as today's results were being announced, I actually felt nothing much. Weird. Maybe I'm just numb to these things already.
Off topic abit, that OCX called me when I was having my beauty sleep la! Idiotic piece of undigested waste material/shiit. He called me just to ask me how I think of him, again. Wasn't that the question you asked everyone a few weeks ago? I think he really knows that the whole class isn't very pleased with him now.
I just told him I was too sleepy to answer him. And later, this was what he smsed me. 'Jiahua, sorry to have called you so late at night..I just hope that should you have anything you feel about me, you could do so..Nights'. Gosh, so disgusting and gay right? I was like having goosepimples when I saw that message.
Argh, enough of him. I cant carry on talking about him. Im going to ignore him like what Felicia does. Night.